Friday, April 20, 2012

2012 Book List: Part 2

Here is the next installment of the books I've read from 2012.

21. Little Bea by Daniel Roode
22. SuperHero ABC by Bob McLeod
23. The Princess Diaries: Princess in Pink by Meg Cabot
24. Camilla, the Cupcake Fairy by Tim Bugbird
25.  If You Give a Dog a Donut by Laura Numeroff
26. You Think It's Easy Being the Tooth Fairy? by Sheri Bell-Rehwoldt
27. Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin
28. Shoe-La-La! by Karen Beaumont
29. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
30. The Pirate Girl's Treasure by Peyton Leung (Thanks YABC)
31. The Big Green Book of the Big Blue Sea by Helaine Becker (Thanks YABC)
32. Oscar by Jordan Troutt (Thanks YABC)
33. All by Myself! by Geraldine Collet (Thanks YABC)
34. Animal Masquerade by Marianne Dubuc (Thanks YABC)
35. Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
36. His Fair Assassin: Grave Mercy (Book One) by Robin LaFevers
37. Ballpark Mysteries 4: The Astro Outlaw by David A. Kelly (Thanks YABC)

Lots of picture books in this group.  Currently I have a big TBR pile and several things I'm reading now.  I realized after trying to organize my bookshelves, I have many books that I haven't read yet. *slaps wrist*  I also have a "I Want That Book" pile in my head.  There are some amazing books coming out soon! Stay tuned for the next list


No comments:

Post a Comment